Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I don't want your sympathy. I don't want your comments or your emails. I just want you to know that I'm in hell again. If the do-gooder in you absolutely must send me kind thoughts, please do it telepathically.

But you know what's really sad? It's that there's nowhere to go (other than a loony bin) if you can't cope anymore and you desperately want to just find a very basic sanctuary with a bit of quiet and some privacy and two simple meals a day till you either get back on your feet or till death mercifully finds you. I get a veterans pension, but there's just no decent places to go...

I obviously want too much...

==========
<<<<< Home
==========