Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Sunday, December 05, 2004

edward w. said...

This guy has popped up several times recently as someone who had important things to say. Sadly, he's dead now.

So, here's my thing: Which of his works most contribute to an understanding of what we're dealing with now? Your input is desperately being sought, readers...

4 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Thanks Fox. I'll hunt down "Orientalism" and read it. You must be bloody well-read. So what are you doing wasting your time reading this idiotic shambles? (He says, blatantly and shamelessly fishing for compliments, BUT DON'T TELL FOX!!!)

December 06, 2004 5:34 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Oh dear... I get the uneasy feeling that if I ever find out who you really are I'll be unable to stop myself grovelling at your feet in abject Gollumesque sycophancy... Pray it never happens, fox, your shoes might be permanently ruined by my spittle...

December 06, 2004 8:28 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Well, I'm glad someone's laughing, fox. I do occasionally like to try to inject some humour. It's funny to be reading this comment today, because I just st down to write today's thing which is going to ba baout how I feel, and let me tell you, it's not funny. Anyway, fox, thanks for seeing the funny side.

December 08, 2004 8:49 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Oh stuff the typo errors... When is Blooger going to let comments be edited by their authors? WHEN?!?!?! GET REAL, BLOGGER!!! Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrry.

December 08, 2004 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========