Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Monday, November 01, 2004

question #5...

Can you prove, scientifically, that there is a god? And if so:
(a) could such method of proof also be used to prove that there are many gods?
or (b) no gods at all?
(c) Could such a system of proof also be used to prove that God is a blue milk carton?
or (d) that every blue milk carton is a god?

3 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Hehehehe.. Indeed, Jeff. I am having a lot of fun here.. We'll see what kind of geniuses we attract with these questions, eh? :-)

November 01, 2004 6:46 AM  
Blogger Lavanya said...

God is just a tool created by man.......someone to blame when something goes wrong and someone to look up to when you have no friends. I am god . You are god. Can anyone prove us wrong?

November 07, 2004 4:16 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Yes, Hobbes, every one of the teachers of the Western religions i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam would insist that not only are you wrong, but that you are a heretic (in their eyes).

I agree with you, but that just means you have a lunatic agreeing with you. Hardly a good thing, I would think.

Again, I am almost shocked that one as young as you has such understanding. Then again, since you live in India, I guess I should not be so surprised. It's just that I'm still frequently fooled by my Western brainwashing.

November 07, 2004 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========