Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Friday, October 15, 2004

anger management...

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty..."

I think I just lost an American epal (that's the e equivalent of a penpal.) And while I am very sad at her reaction, I refuse to take responsibility for it.

It's all about anger and hate. I differentiate between the two, but it seems that she does not. So I'm accused of hate because I'm angry.

I give up...

5 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

My anger was off the scale so I guess, in all fairness, it might have translated as hatred.

About Kerry,do you think America will stop playing the global take-over merchant and bully?

As I understanding neither the Republicans or the Democrats have any great track-record for non-interention or being anti American-dominated globalisation.

October 16, 2004 6:02 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Well, Jeff, let's hope you have a better election outcome than the one we had here. Good luck.

October 17, 2004 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diane here, Gerry -- the American who can't distinguish anger from hate. Naw, not true, but I bet you run into that a lot. I respect your anger, admire your passion, and believe the anger is totally justified. But I can't see a way through it to be related to as anything but an ugly American. My own humanity is lost here, and I feel lumped together with every American politican and government official whoever made a mistake. I've taken to the streets, Jerry, you know that. I've put my body on the line (and you know how far they went with me, Gerry), but I am still the enemy for you. It just feels like there is no room for you to see past my nationality to my humanity. There is no way I can do anything but get beat up talking to you because you can't get past where I was born.

That's all.

October 19, 2004 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diane again -- But I AM stupid sometimes -- haven't worked my way through the process to have an identity on your blog yet!

October 19, 2004 8:30 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

It wasn't personal, Diane. I was directing my rant at
Americans in general and I did say that you ought not take it personal. It's like when an American cruise missile hits an Iraqi house and America says "don't take it personally, it was just collateral damage, we didn't mean it, we apologise." The friends and relations of the dead and those maimed still take it personally. I guess words are like missiles sometimes and I should learn to shut up.

To gat away from the "anonymous" monster, you need to follow the instructions on how to creat a Blogger profile for yourself.

October 19, 2004 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========