Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, January 12, 2005


Nature as artist #1

5 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

I won't give the game away for about a week. I'd like to see what other people come up with.

January 14, 2005 11:04 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 14, 2005 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a trickle of water along a rockie stream bed with a reflection of sky at the top. How's that Gerry? Was I even close?

ds

January 15, 2005 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a trickle of water along a rockie stream bed with a reflection of sky at the top. How's that Gerry? Was I even close?

ds

January 15, 2005 9:13 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

The jig's up, as they say, DS. You got it. It shot vertically down at a trickle of water passing over some rock with the reflected sky creating an interesting effect. I couldn't help myself...

January 18, 2005 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========