Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

send john howard a little letter...

Dear Mr Prime Minister,

Please consider carefully the following quotes:

"It is only those who have never fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, more desolation. War is Hell." American Civil War general William Tecumseh Sherman.

"War is often the product of those who never fought, while those who did the fighting are often the ones fighting against war." Gerald S. Rellick, a retired "Star Wars" scientist.

Mr Howard, in the name of humanity, please stop your lying, your obfuscations, and your fawning to the corrupt regime currently installed in America. Too many good people have already been killed.

Dollars for Big Business are not worth all this bloodshed. Unless you think that "foreign" blood is less valuable than White Australian blood...

You have offended me badly but I doubt you are capable of understanding the reasons for this.

Mr Prime Minister, I'm afraid you are a bigot !!!!

Yours disgustedly,

Gerry

You can email the PM at: http://www.pm.gov.au/email.cfm and you're more than welcome to copy my letter. Tell Howard how you feel! I did!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Ranting Human said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 26, 2004 7:42 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 26, 2004 8:16 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 26, 2004 8:16 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 26, 2004 8:16 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 26, 2004 8:16 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Ok, guys, I haven't gone utterly nuts.

Somethings's gone haywire with this commenting software.

I'll clean it up when they fix the problem.

Till then, give a politician hell. The bastards deserve it!!! :-)

August 26, 2004 8:20 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Ranting Human, I didn't mean to kill BOTH your comments. I blame the crappy software. Thanks for your comment.
I think you're deceloping a cool blog.
Cheers

August 26, 2004 8:25 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

For those interested in Ranting Human's comment, I've managed to salvage it. Here it is:

"I share similar feelings toward Mr.Howard, though I aint an Aussie. These feelings have become more pronounced in the recent months, thanks to his discrimination toward a Sri Lankan cricketer (I'm not Sri Lankan either)."

Order has now been restored in the Universe... :-)

August 26, 2004 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========