Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

greensmile's on a roll...

He's always worth a read, but I find his poem to 3006 an absolute humdinger.

3 Comments:

Blogger GreenSmile said...

Much obliged, Gerry.

January 04, 2007 3:57 AM  
Blogger GreenSmile said...

BTW, Gerry, you have one of the better lists of resources for transitioning to sustainability to be found in the PBA.

Here is an oddball you don't have:
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/index.html
The founder is in poor health and their cash has run out but for conspiracy theory and mistrust of big oil they are a very interesting source.

January 04, 2007 5:26 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

It was nothing, GS. Most of my regular readers read your blog anyway so I doubt I told them anything they didn't already know. :-(

I've added from the wilderness to my list of "Brain Food".

I find that 99% of people are in absolute denial about the shit that's going to go down in the next few years, so I wonder why we even bother. Anyway, what can the average Joe do to cover his arse? Sweet Fanny Adams...

Transitioning to sustainability? We'll take that seriously only AFTER our major unrenewables are utterly depleted. By then the damage will have been done. Mustn't jeopardise The Economy, you know...

I have no faith left in humankind's ability or desire to act sanely. Insanity has become normality. It's all over, Red Rover...

January 04, 2007 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========