Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

is it just me ???

Amazing what seeps into your consciousness as you have the TV on in the background while you ponder deep and meaningful things on the internet...

[dub-in TV audio] "The (Sydney) Swans have identified goal-kicking as one of the areas requiring improvement before next Saturday's match"

D'oh... Excuse me !!! They have finally identified goal-kicking skills as being important to winning matches??? We're talking AFL here, guys !!!! Is there any other way to win a match??? Geeeeeeeeez... I might apply for an AFL coaching job... Seems like I'd be a natural...

There is no hope for this planet...
.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

I might a bit radical here, but I think spectator sport is actually one of a tribe's major dumbing-down devices... a kind of group lobotomy...

September 14, 2005 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========