Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Saturday, January 22, 2005

It's got me again...

Sorry guys, black dog's got me again. Don't know when I'll post again.
God it's tragic being a broken human. No sympathy please. And no advice, thanks. I'm up to my neck in advice that seems to work for everyone but me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I suffer from depression periodically, I won't pretend to know what you're going through - everyone's experiences are unique. But for what it's worth we miss you!

DS

January 24, 2005 11:16 AM  
Blogger D said...

Hello, followed you over here from Link's place... Your comment there said something about being "pathetic", and I just wanted to say that's rubbish. Depression isn't pathetic, it's a fact or a condition or whatever you want to call it - your brain is an organ like any other, and it's going to get sniffly now & again. And this is sounding like advice already, isn't it?... uh-oh... Let's get it over with, then: wrap up/cool down/drink orange juice/eat chicken soup/do whatever you need to etc. You're not being pathetic, you're being human. Best wishes.

January 25, 2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger Link said...

Gerry, no advice, no suggestions - that's hard, some facts. Your black dog is not the totality of your being. (tell it to piss off) (sorry couldn't resist). You will come out the other end enriched. All things pass.

I'm thinking of you. You are not pathetic, contraire, you are fully feeling, thinking, being.

January 27, 2005 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone heard from Gerry?

DS

January 31, 2005 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm here. Thanks everyone.

February 01, 2005 5:19 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Obviously the previous comment was me myself and I. Dunno why it said "anonymous".

February 01, 2005 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========