Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

it's twoo wuv, and it doesn't happen ewery day...



I found this pic of Julia Gillard Warrior Princess on a blog somewhere. Can't remember where. I've gone around the traps but haven't been able to find it again. Pity, because I'd like to attribute the source properly. at Troppo Armadillo, posted by Don Arthur.

Anyway, I'm in love!

I want her to take over the running of this country...

Go Girrrrrlllllll !!!!!

(Update: Sadly, the blog Troppo Armadillo is now defunct, so the above link no longer works.)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Thanks, Dave.

What would Julia do? Well, she'd possibly say something like "Fuck! I must have died or I'm looking at a holy ghost!" and then she's probably say, "How did I get into this gear?"

I dunno, Dave...

April 06, 2005 6:48 PM  
Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

it seems that if she dressed that way to campaign and gave her prefs to a gorilla she could form a government.
The Good Weekend article was written by Fenella Soutar who was divorced by the drummer in Slim Dusty's band.
and that remark is about as relevant to her expertise as a writer, as the curtains as Soutar described them, are to Gillard's expertise as a representative of her electorate. Is it women who drag other women down?

April 06, 2005 8:14 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I don't care, Brownie, I'm in love and I'm voting [1]Julia Gillard for PM. A person in love needs no logic... :-)

April 06, 2005 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========